Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

an application I deleted is reinstalled every time I turn on the computer. How can I permanently delete

an application I deleted is reinstalled every time I turn on the computer. How can I permanently delete

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on May 1, 2021 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 4:04 AM

To uninstall Endpoint Security VPN for Mac from a client computer:

1. Double-click the Endpoint_Security_VPN. dmg file. After the disk image mounts to the file system, a Finder window opens with the contents of the package.
  2. Double-click the Uninstaller to start the uninstall process.
  3. Do the on-screen instructions.

OR

Uninstall System Center Endpoint Protection for Mac

1. Locate SCEP for Mac in the Applications folder. ... 
  2. In the Contents window, browse to Contents / Helpers and double click on Uninstaller.
  3. A System Center Endpoint Protection Setup window will appear. ... 
  4. If the uninstall process is successful, you will see a confirmation screen.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2021 4:04 AM in response to alhnaltny

To uninstall Endpoint Security VPN for Mac from a client computer:

1. Double-click the Endpoint_Security_VPN. dmg file. After the disk image mounts to the file system, a Finder window opens with the contents of the package.
  2. Double-click the Uninstaller to start the uninstall process.
  3. Do the on-screen instructions.

OR

Uninstall System Center Endpoint Protection for Mac

1. Locate SCEP for Mac in the Applications folder. ... 
  2. In the Contents window, browse to Contents / Helpers and double click on Uninstaller.
  3. A System Center Endpoint Protection Setup window will appear. ... 
  4. If the uninstall process is successful, you will see a confirmation screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.