Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a simple way to use airpod pro to work as a hearing assistance aid? I have a iPhone 12 pro max.

Is there a simple way to use my Airpod pros with my iPhone 12 pro max as a hearing assist?

Posted on May 1, 2021 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 9:18 AM

If you can’t connect to your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or Powerbeats Pro, or if Live Listen won’t turn on, make sure that Bluetooth is on and that your headphones are charged.

Learn about Live Listen with Made for iPhone hearing aids.

Use Live Listen

1. Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch, or iPad.
  2. Tap the hearing icon .
  3. Tap Live Listen.
  4. Place your device in front of the person that you want to hear. Make sure to adjust the volume on your device if you can't hear well enough.

You can also see your headphone audio levels in real time as you're listening to content. You can quickly glance to see detailed decibel-level information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 9:18 AM in response to ccvanloan

If you can’t connect to your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or Powerbeats Pro, or if Live Listen won’t turn on, make sure that Bluetooth is on and that your headphones are charged.

Learn about Live Listen with Made for iPhone hearing aids.

Use Live Listen

1. Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch, or iPad.
  2. Tap the hearing icon .
  3. Tap Live Listen.
  4. Place your device in front of the person that you want to hear. Make sure to adjust the volume on your device if you can't hear well enough.

You can also see your headphone audio levels in real time as you're listening to content. You can quickly glance to see detailed decibel-level information.

Is there a simple way to use airpod pro to work as a hearing assistance aid? I have a iPhone 12 pro max.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.