Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Problems

Hi, When I open my App Store and try to download a FREE Game it says Verification Required. And it asks me to put my password In, So I put my password in and it brings me to a screen where there’s like payment methods. And so it asks me to like but my info in, I do that right. so then it brings me to the same screen and won’t let me download anything Any suggestions Please help My App Store has been like this for a month. I’ve tried looking up videos and blah blah blah and it ain’t working so plz help.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on May 1, 2021 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply
6 replies

May 22, 2021 9:13 AM in response to 1234__-

1234__- wrote:

i was looking on here cause i have the same problem i did what you said but the message still pops up i don’t know how to get rid of it i’ve done everything videos have said and it wont go away

What happened when you followed the previous blue-text links to the articles describing setting up a no-payment Apple ID, or describing removing the last linked payment method (other than gift cards)?

App Store Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.