Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to access photos while attaching

Unable to see any photos in my Photo app ONLY when I attach files

Posted on May 2, 2021 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 6:56 AM

To attach photos to a mail, do not use the "Attach files" dialog, but use the Photos Browser in the upper right corner of the toolbar, when composing the new mail.

It may take a few minutes to open the Photos Browser the first time, while the library is prepared.

Have you been using the photo browser?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2021 6:56 AM in response to mdnmac

To attach photos to a mail, do not use the "Attach files" dialog, but use the Photos Browser in the upper right corner of the toolbar, when composing the new mail.

It may take a few minutes to open the Photos Browser the first time, while the library is prepared.

Have you been using the photo browser?

May 2, 2021 9:04 AM in response to léonie

Hi,

That's actually helpful, I am new to Apple and this is helpful but I have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to make the attached photo to be actually in Attachments using this feature, but not in the body of the email?
  2. I am not sure how to delete it once I import it? If I make a mistake how to delete the imported photo?

I believe these questions will be helpful for other newbies in Apple EcoSystem as myself.

Thank you

Martin

Unable to access photos while attaching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.