Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar scrolling problem

I’m using an iPhone 11 with iOS

14.4.2. I use the calendar for daily appointments. When I scroll down to the next day, the appointments for one day seem to shift so it looks like they are on a different day (Tuesday’s appointments appear under the Wednesday heading). If I then tap on Today, the current day’s appointments are correct, but when I scroll I can’t be sure the right appointments are showing up on the right day. Any suggestions?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 2, 2021 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 8:05 AM

Hello Jada905,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. From your post, it sounds like there's an issue with Calendar and scrolling. We'll do what we can to help.

You mentioned been on 14.4.2, try backing up then updating to 14.5 to see if that resolves it for you: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're still having issues or are already on 14.5, try restarting the iPhone: Restart your iPhone

Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 8:05 AM in response to Jada905

Hello Jada905,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. From your post, it sounds like there's an issue with Calendar and scrolling. We'll do what we can to help.

You mentioned been on 14.4.2, try backing up then updating to 14.5 to see if that resolves it for you: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're still having issues or are already on 14.5, try restarting the iPhone: Restart your iPhone

Have a great day.

Calendar scrolling problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.