Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment method

When I try to download an app it asked me for payment method. I do not have the option “none” And when I go change my country/region it says I cannot change it at this time. it’s been like this couple of months and I still can’t Download New apps. I made a you Apple ID to see if it did have the “none” option, which I did but I do not want to use a new Apple ID because all my information is already on the current one that I using using, also many apps that I’ve purchased with money and I would not want to buy them all over again because my account has one little problem. Your help would be appreciated!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 2, 2021 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 11:50 AM

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Apple ID without a credit card      

Apple ID - If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information.    

1 reply

Payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.