Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes store is unable to process purchases at this time

Good morning

So, here is my problem. I’m in a family group and my father has a valid payment method, the « Ask to buy » is enabled for me. Then I tried to purshase Minecraft, after, my father has approved my request.

But, it says that it should verify my payment method, and when I and my father try to verify the payment method, after putting the required information, it says « Itunes store is unable to process purchases at this time »

iPhone 6s

Posted on May 2, 2021 10:00 PM

4 replies

May 3, 2021 4:08 PM in response to AndyFitia

Hello, AndyFitia. Thank you for posting your question to the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have been unable to process purchases in the iTunes Store or App Store recently. We know that making these purchases must be important to you and we’re happy to help you find a solution. 

The error message you are seeing could show up for different reasons. We’d like to provide you with several Apple Support articles that contain troubleshooting steps we’d recommend that you try first. Please review the following article: 

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

If you’re still unable to process the purchase after using these steps, there may be an issue with the payment method that you are attempting to place the order with. This next article explains what you can do if you notice an issue with your payment method being declined: 

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

We hope this information helps you find a solution. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Cheers! 

Itunes store is unable to process purchases at this time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.