Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Up Next

I have a number of subscription services and apps downloaded to my Apple TV. When I watch a show, all of the show up on the Up Next portion of Apple TV. I love this feature. The only service where this doesn't work is Criterion. Another service used to not work as well. I think that was Sundance, but I see it now. There was some change to that subscription at some point.

Does anyone know how to get what you watch on Criterion to show up on the Up Next part of Apple TV? All the rest work (PBS/Mubi/Amazon Prime/Hulu).

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on May 3, 2021 1:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 3:03 AM

Apps have to program in support for this feature, and allow the Apple TV app to get artwork and meta data for that content from the content provider. Possibly developers even have to apply for it, I assume.

These apps allow their content to be included in Watch Now and Up Next in the Apple TV app:

Availability of supported apps in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 3:03 AM in response to houstoncreed

Apps have to program in support for this feature, and allow the Apple TV app to get artwork and meta data for that content from the content provider. Possibly developers even have to apply for it, I assume.

These apps allow their content to be included in Watch Now and Up Next in the Apple TV app:

Availability of supported apps in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Up Next

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.