Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A family member will be receiving a Dexcom Glucose monitoring system that uses an iPhone to check blood sugar. However the Dexcom device requires an iOS no later than 12.4.1; mu previous iPhone6 has version 12.4.3 ... can I retro load 12.4.1? RSVP

A family member will be receiving a Dexcom Glucose monitoring system that can use an iPhone to check blood sugar; However the Dexcom device requires an iOS no later than 12.4.1; my previous iPhone6 has version 12.4.3 ... can I retro load 12.4.1? This device adds a great deal of safety for the patient, to automatically capture severe and dangerous drops below 70.

RSVP

Posted on May 3, 2021 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 8:03 AM

No.

Downgrading is not supported.

1 reply

A family member will be receiving a Dexcom Glucose monitoring system that uses an iPhone to check blood sugar. However the Dexcom device requires an iOS no later than 12.4.1; mu previous iPhone6 has version 12.4.3 ... can I retro load 12.4.1? RSVP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.