Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple engraving trade in program

I wanted to get the latest Ipad Pro, and have a 10.5 in ipad pro 2017 that i want to trade in, but it is engraved. That being said MY question is will apple take the engraved ipad pro as a trade in?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on May 3, 2021 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 11:00 AM

Since we are all just other users here, I have to say: I do not know Apple's policy on that. I'd suggest contacting Apple and asking them the question. My personal opinion: it makes it much more difficult if it was going to be refurbished and resold. If it is simply being recycled, it shouldn't matter.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 11:00 AM in response to montielm2021

Since we are all just other users here, I have to say: I do not know Apple's policy on that. I'd suggest contacting Apple and asking them the question. My personal opinion: it makes it much more difficult if it was going to be refurbished and resold. If it is simply being recycled, it shouldn't matter.

apple engraving trade in program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.