Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One mouse two Macs

I own a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. It is possible to configure it so I can use is with my Imac and my MacBook Pro at the same time. I set it up using software supplied by Logitech.

When the mousepointer reaches the Botton of my Imac it shows up on my Macbook with a short delay. It is so smart. It even works between a Mac and a PC.

I wonder if I can get the same user experience with a Magic Mouse.

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on May 3, 2021 11:01 AM

7 replies

May 4, 2021 3:14 PM in response to jens267

So, that mouse has the capability built in according to their website. You are paying $100 for it.

Your average default mouse included with computers does not include those features. Apple has not focused on producing vermins with such capabilities; that was no doubt simply a business decision. Certainly does not mean that Apple is not smart. Take a look at their bottom line before making such statements.

May 4, 2021 9:07 PM in response to babowa

All I am saying is that The functionality of The Logitech mouse is a incremental innovation. I encourage Apple to make a mouse with the same functionality. Then their mouse could be called “Magic”.

By the Way Logitech produce keyboards that can switch between computers and other products with a single Touch. Smart.

May 4, 2021 10:09 PM in response to babowa

Thank You. I will do that eventhough I am sure, that they have an eye on this platform. I can garantee, that I don’t work for any tech Company. And I am not advertising at all. I just asked if a functionality in a product that I use could be build into an Apple mouse. Therefore It was nessessary to mention The product name.

One mouse two Macs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.