Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am running out of storage

For the last month I have been getting pop ups saying that I am running out of storage? Can you please check that I have storage. I have been paying the 99 cents a month. Also my wife cannot check her email on her phone.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 3, 2021 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 12:30 PM

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. It is not live chat. You will almost never get an answer in two minutes.

What storage are you running out of? Local storage on your phone? Or iCloud Storage? They are not the same.

Start here:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

Have you wife (or do it on her behalf) post her own thread about her completely different problem. You're more likely to get the best answers if her issue has its own post with a properly descriptive subject line that reflects her problem.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 12:30 PM in response to C130pilot

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. It is not live chat. You will almost never get an answer in two minutes.

What storage are you running out of? Local storage on your phone? Or iCloud Storage? They are not the same.

Start here:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

Have you wife (or do it on her behalf) post her own thread about her completely different problem. You're more likely to get the best answers if her issue has its own post with a properly descriptive subject line that reflects her problem.

May 3, 2021 3:25 PM in response to C130pilot

Again, are you talking about local storage on your phone? Or are you talking about iCloud Storage? As there are not iPhones that come with 50gb of storage, the 10 out of 50 is obviously your iCloud. How much storage do you have left on your iPhone locally? Which does the error message say is running out of storage? What is the exact wording of the message?

May 8, 2021 8:40 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I am getting the following pop up when I am on facebook. one pop up up says "Storage almost full. you can manage your storage in settings, Done / settings. the other pop up say "watch again" "get offer cloud-services - storage..." the other says" cloud storage backup solutions/ my google cloud strorage/ cloud storage/ managed cloud services. I am paying for cloud storage. Can you please turn off these pop up. Thanks for you help.

I am running out of storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.