Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Horizontal Lines on the bottom of my Mac Air

I have about 9 very small horizontal lines at the bottom of my screen, how do I get rid of them, I've already tried restarting with Command, Option, R & P, and I've restarted holding down the D button, but the lines are still here, tried to do a print screen and they don't show up on that, so I took a picture with my Ipad and drew a line to the lines that I can't get rid of. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.2

Posted on May 3, 2021 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 12:57 PM

It appears that you have either a failing display or a failing cable that connects the logic board to the display. You appear to have performed the basic troubleshooting tasks without success. I recommend that you have your MacBook Air examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. You may also contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 12:57 PM in response to Ima2mapper

It appears that you have either a failing display or a failing cable that connects the logic board to the display. You appear to have performed the basic troubleshooting tasks without success. I recommend that you have your MacBook Air examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. You may also contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Horizontal Lines on the bottom of my Mac Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.