Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t my phone let me send any videos?

Why won’t my phone let me send any videos?I’ve upgraded the storage does it to 99 one 200 GB and it still says that there’s not enough storage space and it won’t let me save or do anything.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 4, 2021 12:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 12:57 AM

If you can't save your iPhone storage may be full depending your storage capacity. When your device is full, you can’t increase its storage. But you can free up space.

Go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage. You might see a list of recommendations for optimizing your device's storage, followed by a list of installed apps and the amount of storage each one uses: How to check the storage on your iPhone

If the problem is about iCloud you can check how much you are using: Manage your iCloud storage

Also check: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

Be sure to verify your iPhone video recording settings, faster frame rates and higher resolutions result in larger video files: Change the camera’s video recording settings on iPhone - Apple Support

Hope this helps and solves your question. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2021 12:57 AM in response to Haileythanna

If you can't save your iPhone storage may be full depending your storage capacity. When your device is full, you can’t increase its storage. But you can free up space.

Go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage. You might see a list of recommendations for optimizing your device's storage, followed by a list of installed apps and the amount of storage each one uses: How to check the storage on your iPhone

If the problem is about iCloud you can check how much you are using: Manage your iCloud storage

Also check: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

Be sure to verify your iPhone video recording settings, faster frame rates and higher resolutions result in larger video files: Change the camera’s video recording settings on iPhone - Apple Support

Hope this helps and solves your question. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.

Why won’t my phone let me send any videos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.