Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macOS Finder Preview size

How do I increase the size of the preview images in Finder in column mode? Even full-screen, on a 24" monitor, text in PDF previews is unreadable. I used to use the down arrow to move from file to file and see the preview to determine whether a file can be deleted via ctrl-D. Worked marvelously in previous releases, but with details now undecipherable, this has become difficult. What's most bothersome is that the preview image doesn't even take up 1/4 of the available preview space. Everything else is just unused. Attached is an example with an image previewed.

Posted on May 4, 2021 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 6:23 AM

Don't overlook pressing the spacebar when an image is selected to invoke Quick Look which may show the image substantially larger than Finder's Preview sizing. I don't believe there is a means to otherwise enlarge the image that you show in your example.

Similar questions

3 replies

macOS Finder Preview size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.