Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flag game ads as inappropriate

Is there a way to prevent ads from steaming to my devices that I deem as inappropriate?

Specifically full screen ads that are displayed as part of game-play rewards systems.

I keep getting hammered with sexualized and gore driven ads. Specifically:

Kings Throne: Game of ****

Puzzles and Survival.

Apple's personalized ads are supposed to be offering me ads that "would be more relevant to you".

Is there a way to tell the system that this is NOT what I deem relevant or what I'd like to see? Or any way to flag ad content as inappropriate?

I know I can shut down personalized ads. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074

But that stops all the ads from being available to the WarRobots Game rewards system. I don't mind watching an ad as part of unlocking a game reward. But I do mind streaming gore and **** through my iPad to do so.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on May 4, 2021 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 1:57 AM

Hi firetrigger_one,

You could try to Report a Problem: https://reportaproblem.apple.com.

You can also contact Apple about it: Contact - Official Apple Support.

Cheers,

Jack

3 replies

May 12, 2021 7:38 AM in response to firetrigger_one

Just to be more specific:

Some of the scenes included in these ads include:

• A topless woman slapping her own but.
  • People eating corpses.
  • Violence against women.
  • Exploitation of children.
  • Exploitation of women.
  • Voyeurism (Non consensual exploitation). Erasing steam from a shower door.

I really hope Apple will allow the community to flag the content they deem inappropriate and allow users to make choices as to what they want to have themselves engage in. Apple is generally for the protection of people and their children from harmful content. But this is an area that is still lacking.

Flag game ads as inappropriate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.