Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How to get rid of gross in-app ad

I am playing “Get Color” which is a fun game, but I keep getting getting these very gross in-app ads to download “Happy Match Cafe: ASMR. And Happy Hospital. I keep pressing the “I” button and saying this ad makes me feel bad, (the strongest option provided) but there seems no way to get rid of their multiple gross ads and it’s coming up continually. I don’t really want to download the app and give it more business, but any avenue to complain about their ads seem unavailable. Ideas? Any help appreciated.

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 3:26 PM

Many developers pay for your free apps by using an ad service. The developer doesn't usually have control over the ads that appear. You should use the App Store's information for the app in which these ads are appearing to contact the developer and let them know the ads you're seeing. The developer won't know if users don't tell them.

Apple has nothing to do with the ads that appear in 3rd party apps.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 14;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 10.0.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 17.0.3; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17.0.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 17; HomePods, audioOS 17 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2023 3:26 PM in response to 1technospaz

Many developers pay for your free apps by using an ad service. The developer doesn't usually have control over the ads that appear. You should use the App Store's information for the app in which these ads are appearing to contact the developer and let them know the ads you're seeing. The developer won't know if users don't tell them.

Apple has nothing to do with the ads that appear in 3rd party apps.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 14;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 10.0.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 17.0.3; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17.0.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 17; HomePods, audioOS 17 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

How to get rid of gross in-app ad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.