Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost document

I accidentally deleted two files from my IPad- Microsoft Word Doc. I need them back asap for business !

FYI- Ive already checked one drive & one drive recycle bin and their not there.

Is it possible to get this file back.

Thanks,

Isaiah

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 4, 2021 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 12:11 PM

Iballard123 Said:

"Lost document: I accidentally deleted two files from my IPad- Microsoft Word Doc. I need them back asap for business ! FYI- Ive already checked one drive & one drive recycle bin and their not there. Is it possible to get this file back. Thanks, Isaiah"

-------

Restore form a Backup:

Have a backup of your iPad that has this on it? If you are not concerned with losing data, then restore your iPad from a backup that contains this app. Prior to restoring, backup your iPad, incase anything goes wrong with the restoration. If you have no backup, then know to always backup your iPad, every-so-often.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2021 12:11 PM in response to Iballard123

Iballard123 Said:

"Lost document: I accidentally deleted two files from my IPad- Microsoft Word Doc. I need them back asap for business ! FYI- Ive already checked one drive & one drive recycle bin and their not there. Is it possible to get this file back. Thanks, Isaiah"

-------

Restore form a Backup:

Have a backup of your iPad that has this on it? If you are not concerned with losing data, then restore your iPad from a backup that contains this app. Prior to restoring, backup your iPad, incase anything goes wrong with the restoration. If you have no backup, then know to always backup your iPad, every-so-often.

Lost document

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.