Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover Deleted Files On Pages

I have recently discovered that one of my documents has been unintentionally deleted on pages. I would like a response regarding how I can recover the file. It was last updated yesterday. Thanks.

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 2:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 9:15 PM

Going to the Help menu in Pages, selecting "Pages help", then clicking the 'search'magnifier in the menu bar and entering 'recover' brought me to:

If you are using a different backup system, the process should be similar.

If you deleted the file (recently), you should also check the Trash for it. Deleted items are moved to the Trash, and do not immediately disappear.

Regards,

Barry

Recovery of files does depend on your having a backup system in place and active.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2022 9:15 PM in response to William_rj

Going to the Help menu in Pages, selecting "Pages help", then clicking the 'search'magnifier in the menu bar and entering 'recover' brought me to:

If you are using a different backup system, the process should be similar.

If you deleted the file (recently), you should also check the Trash for it. Deleted items are moved to the Trash, and do not immediately disappear.

Regards,

Barry

Recovery of files does depend on your having a backup system in place and active.

Recover Deleted Files On Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.