Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE

Hello, I am experiencing a few issues with my Apple Watch SE. It has been perfect so far, but there is one thing I am uncertain about. I would like to reset all of activity app data. For example, I want all of the data deleted, and all of the awards gone. Please note that I have tried going into the Health Application and deleting it there, but the data stays on my Apple Watch. Also, when I go on the activity app on my iPhone, it shows as the move, exercise, and stand rings are still there. When I press on the rings, it shows me all of the previous months, and I would like that data to be wiped. The Apple Watch would still be signed in under my iCloud, though. Is there any way to fix this? 

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on May 4, 2021 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 2:26 AM

I found this post that might be worth a try,you will need Itune on a computer though;

How can I reset Achievements in iPhone Ac… - Apple Community

3 replies

May 4, 2021 12:40 PM in response to frozenfire_

This is best done through itunes but not everyone has access to that

On your iPhone, open the Health app

Tap your profile picture in the health app iPhone.

Scroll down to the Privacy section

Under Privacy, tap Devices

Under the list of devices, you see all the sources for your health data. Each time you pair/unpair a

watch it shows up as a new source, even if it’s the same watch

Tap on a listed device and scroll to the bottom and choose the option to Delete All Data from

“Device Name”.

Tap Delete from the confirmation message to erase all data from this device

Repeat for all listed devices until you erase all your health data

When you delete all your health data from your iPhone, it resets your awards and badges on any

paired Apple Watch.

Then;

The most comprehensive way to remove any fitness, activity, or other health data from your Apple

Watch is to unpair your watch from your iPhone and then re-repair.

You’ll need to set it up as new.

May 4, 2021 5:04 PM in response to Community User

Hey, thanks for answering my question. I followed the steps that you listed above, but unfortunately, it didn’t work. It deleted all of my previous activity data (thank you for that), but not the awards. I checked on both my iPhone and Apple Watch, but it was unsuccessful. Do you have any solutions as to delete all of the awards? Thanks for your help.

Apple Watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.