Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are my previous questions?

Where are my previous questions and the answers that may or may not have been posted to them?

Posted on May 4, 2021 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 7:22 PM

Click the link at the top right of this page called "My Subscriptions." Threads you've either posted or participated in will appear there. Also, when you create a thread by asking a question, if anyone responds to that thread, you should receive an email alerting you to a response.

11 replies

May 24, 2021 9:11 AM in response to JAEdmonds

This does not work for me. I am logged in, but when. I do as you say, I get a listing of what appear to be the most recent posts, on a variety of subject, in chronological order, most recent one being 7 minutes ago.

I cannot discern how to get a listing of just my posts. I am looking for an old one that was solved so I could share that solution with a colleague experiencing the same problem.

Many thanks.

Where are my previous questions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.