Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod mini cannot find anything on apple music

Hi,

Till yesterday I was able to play any song on my 2 days old homepod mini but suddenly it is not able to find anything on apple music.

If I say play X, it replies "I couldn't find X on apple music. It is not able to find any song, genre or artist.

HomePod mini, 14

Posted on May 4, 2021 8:55 PM

1 reply

May 5, 2021 3:04 PM in response to hasnainjaved

Hello hasnainjaved,

We see that you're having an issue with your HomePod Mini not playing your Apple Music. We'd be happy to provide you with some information to help.

Have you tried any steps to help with this issue yet? If not, we'd like to have you try to reset your HomePod and also restart your modem and router. The article below will guide you through resetting the HomePod, if needed.

Reset HomePod

If you go through these steps and the issue remains, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support.

Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

HomePod mini cannot find anything on apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.