Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On my iPhone12pro Max the recent calls don’t appear ALL, neither incoming nor outgoing ! Somehow, the majority of calls aren’t saved ! On Monday they were saved just few, on Tuesday only 1 and NONE for today, Wednesday! With iOS 14.4.2

On my iPhone12pro Max the recent calls don’t appear ALL, neither incoming nor outgoing ! Somehow, the majority of calls aren’t saved ! On Monday they were saved just few, on Tuesday only 1 and NONE for today, Wednesday! With iOS 14.4.2 and 2 SIMs how can I have complete list of ALL my calls ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 5, 2021 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 4:06 AM

Recent call made through any social networking apps?

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

2 replies

On my iPhone12pro Max the recent calls don’t appear ALL, neither incoming nor outgoing ! Somehow, the majority of calls aren’t saved ! On Monday they were saved just few, on Tuesday only 1 and NONE for today, Wednesday! With iOS 14.4.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.