Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch series 1 screen popping off at the bottom

I’ve had my Apple Watch for about 3 years now. Last night at work I noticed the screen popping off at the bottom . Is this a common issue with the series 1?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 5, 2021 4:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 6:43 AM

Back in the day, Apple extended its service coverage for Apple Watch (1st gen) models experiencing expanded/swollen battery problems to three years, covering customers for service for an additional two years beyond the complimentary 1-year Limited Warranty that it provides with the device.

That's 2 years additional to the 1 year limited warranty. So if you haven't got any additional cover in place, I would say it's time for a new watch. Perhaps a moot point, but current models go way beyond what S1 can do as well.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2021 6:43 AM in response to CrystalMae1989

Back in the day, Apple extended its service coverage for Apple Watch (1st gen) models experiencing expanded/swollen battery problems to three years, covering customers for service for an additional two years beyond the complimentary 1-year Limited Warranty that it provides with the device.

That's 2 years additional to the 1 year limited warranty. So if you haven't got any additional cover in place, I would say it's time for a new watch. Perhaps a moot point, but current models go way beyond what S1 can do as well.

Apple Watch series 1 screen popping off at the bottom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.