Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad will not pair with my resound hearing aid. The iPad recognizes the hearing aid but says NOT PAIREF on iPad

my iPad will not pair with my Resound hearing aid. iPad recognizes the hearing aid but says NOT PAIRED.??

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on May 5, 2021 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 7:11 PM

I had the same problem. My iPad would “see” the hearing aids but not pair. The problem turned out to be that the hearing aids were paired to my phone. Turning off blue tooth on my phone solved the problem and the iPad paired just fine. ( IPad pro 2021 11“ iPados14.6)

2 replies

My iPad will not pair with my resound hearing aid. The iPad recognizes the hearing aid but says NOT PAIREF on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.