Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New I watch,trying to pair - says I watch needs update and iphone needs update. Done ... now I watch show 6digit code for manual pairing, but iphone doesn’t offer the iwatch to pair with. Can’t unpair from iphone - can’t reset iwatch - it’s stuck ???

New iwatch - unable to pair - thinking it was updates during the process that have caused my problem.

can’t reset iwatch, can’t proceed using iphone because it thinks it needs to be paired. Thoughts on how to proceed.??

Iwatch stuck in “use this name to select for manual pairing” - in “i” to reset watch ... phone doesn’t offer any name to select for pairing. Yes, Bluetooth on, internet available ..

iPhone 6s

Posted on May 5, 2021 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 6:36 PM

Perhaps this article will help:

If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

4 replies

Jun 5, 2021 4:55 AM in response to RandyFromm

Start by tapping the "I" button on your Watch"bottom right corner", which will bring up your device's name. Then on your iPhone, tap the device name that matches the one displayed on your Apple Watch. You'll see a six-digit code will appear, which you'll enter on your iPhone.

New I watch,trying to pair - says I watch needs update and iphone needs update. Done ... now I watch show 6digit code for manual pairing, but iphone doesn’t offer the iwatch to pair with. Can’t unpair from iphone - can’t reset iwatch - it’s stuck ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.