Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My son iPad is not charging. The charger pin can not entering..so the iPad is been dead for sometime cos no charger can enter

My sons iPad is not charging cos the charger is not able to enter

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on May 5, 2021 10:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 11:37 PM

it can be

1. dirt, lint debris stuck in the connector of the ios device which needs to be cleared out
  2. a damaged connector in the cable one attempts to insert
  3. a damaged connector in the ios device disabling the cables connector to be inserted
4 replies

Jun 3, 2021 6:39 AM in response to polarbearmum

If the cable is damaged - as illustrated in your photo - the cable should be discarded and not used to charge the iPad.

The illustrated cable is of poor quality - and certainly not of Apple origin. Use of cheap/uncertified cables is false economy - and risks major damage to the iPad. A damaged iPad is very expensive to repair - the cost being orders of magnitude beyond that of even the most expensive certified cable!

My son iPad is not charging. The charger pin can not entering..so the iPad is been dead for sometime cos no charger can enter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.