Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook pro 2012 dvd player not working

MacBook Pro mid 2012 disk cant be burnedfailed to calibrate loser power level for this media what tto do?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 6, 2021 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 6:42 AM

raindog300 wrote:

MacBook Pro mid 2012 disk cant be burnedfailed to calibrate loser power level for this media what tto do?

If your DVD super drive has failed,

you can always have it repaired/replaced or simple buy an external DVD/CD drive.

Apple USB SuperDrive - Apple

How to connect the Apple USB SuperDrive - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2021 6:42 AM in response to raindog300

raindog300 wrote:

If your DVD super drive has failed,

you can always have it repaired/replaced or simple buy an external DVD/CD drive.

Apple USB SuperDrive - Apple

How to connect the Apple USB SuperDrive - Apple Support

May 8, 2021 6:46 AM in response to leroydouglas

Thank you so very much for responding to me.I was told not to get an apple external dvd player it would get confused with existing internal drive. I have tried to find one that will work with my OS Mohave but they seem to be having difficulty actually working. Can you tell me what vdv players are actually compatible with OS Mohave? Most appreciated!!!!

macbook pro 2012 dvd player not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.