Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to create Safari Bookmark folders on my iPad mini and then organize my saved bookmarks into these newly created folders?

How do I create a Safari Bookmark folder on my iPad mini (5th generation running iOS 14.5.1) and then organize my bookmarks into newly created folders?

Following the directions to create new Bookmark folders (Tap the Bookmark icon, then tap the Bookmarks tab – there no longer is a Bookmarks tab, and then tap Edit to create a new folder).

I have no problem tapping the Bookmarks icon (open book to the left of the address bar). This brings up the page that has Edit in the top left corner, Bookmarks appear in the middle, and Done is on the far right corner.  Under this Title Bar on this page is a Search field. All previously saved Favorites and Bookmarks appear below the Edit, Bookmarks and Done title bar and then the Search field on this page.

There is NO Bookmark tab to tap!

Skipping ahead to tap Edit, there is NO “Add new folder” or “+” that appears anywhere on the page to add/create a new folder!

By selecting Edit in the top left, the only choices that appear are the red delete icon to the left of each previously saved Favorites and Bookmarks.

To the far right of each Favorite and Bookmark is the icon that when touched and held allows the user to move a Favorite or Bookmark up or down in the list of Favorites and Bookmarks.

it is very frustrating to follow directions only to find that what I need is not there.

After the recent iOS updates for my iPad and iPhone, I cannot create a Safari Bookmark folder in my iPhone to organize those bookmarks.

Can someone please help?

iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on May 6, 2021 5:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2021 9:07 AM

Hello Cape Cod Jazz,

For information on how to 'View and organize your bookmarks' check this out: Bookmark favorite webpages in Safari on iPad

We hope it help.

Similar questions

1 reply

How to create Safari Bookmark folders on my iPad mini and then organize my saved bookmarks into these newly created folders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.