Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Allergy to AirPods Pro

I already opened 2 cases with Apple customer service for allergy with my AirPods Pro.

Each time, same story, dozen of questions, pictures to provide, then after 2-3 phone appointments and emails with the Apple technician, no answers at all !

I also went to the doctor who confirms the allergy and give me a treatment. Unfortunately, the infection come back as soon as I wear my AirPods again.

Looks I'm not the only one and Apple doesn't react, that's a shame !

Can anybody help on that?

Thanks

Posted on May 6, 2021 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 9:39 AM

Stop wearing them if they ultimately don't work for you. "If you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, or any other irritation,

you may want to consult your physician before you put your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, EarPods, or Beats device back on."

From: Wearing your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, EarPods, or Beats devices - Apple Support

Section on: If you're sensitive to certain materials

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2021 9:39 AM in response to arnaud66

Stop wearing them if they ultimately don't work for you. "If you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, or any other irritation,

you may want to consult your physician before you put your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, EarPods, or Beats device back on."

From: Wearing your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, EarPods, or Beats devices - Apple Support

Section on: If you're sensitive to certain materials

Allergy to AirPods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.