Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

daily cash

How do I use the daily cash credit or is it automatically applied to my purchases?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 6, 2021 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 4:03 PM

I use it to partially pay my Apple Card balance. See the "Pay with Apple Cash or a different bank account" section of How to make Apple Card payments - Apple Support

You can also use it to make purchases using Apple Pay or to send cash via iMessage.

See the following from Get unlimited Daily Cash with Apple Card - Apple Support

Use Daily Cash with Apple Cash

First, set up your Apple Cash account. When your Apple Cash account is set up, you're ready to receive Daily Cash and have it added to your Apple Cash card.

When a purchase is settled, your Daily Cash is added to your Apple Cash card. You can use it to make purchases or send it in messages to friends and family who have Apple Cash set up.

You can also use Apple Cash to make a one-time payment towards your Apple Card balance.

If you don't have Apple Cash set up, your Daily Cash from Apple Card purchases accumulates. The Daily Cash that accumulates can be applied towards your Apple Card balance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2021 4:03 PM in response to 1Manchild

I use it to partially pay my Apple Card balance. See the "Pay with Apple Cash or a different bank account" section of How to make Apple Card payments - Apple Support

You can also use it to make purchases using Apple Pay or to send cash via iMessage.

See the following from Get unlimited Daily Cash with Apple Card - Apple Support

Use Daily Cash with Apple Cash

First, set up your Apple Cash account. When your Apple Cash account is set up, you're ready to receive Daily Cash and have it added to your Apple Cash card.

When a purchase is settled, your Daily Cash is added to your Apple Cash card. You can use it to make purchases or send it in messages to friends and family who have Apple Cash set up.

You can also use Apple Cash to make a one-time payment towards your Apple Card balance.

If you don't have Apple Cash set up, your Daily Cash from Apple Card purchases accumulates. The Daily Cash that accumulates can be applied towards your Apple Card balance.

daily cash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.