Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I transfer quickbooks from pc to Mac air

how to I transfer quickbooks from a laptop to my Mac air

Posted on May 6, 2021 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 10:36 PM

I understand that you would like to transfer Quickbooks from a Windows PC to a MacBook Air. Yes that can be done. You will need to download Quickbooks for Mac from the Intuit Quickbooks website. After that you can convert the Windows Quickbooks file to the Mac version. At that point, you can move the Mac Quickbooks file to your MacBook Air and begin using it.

Here is a guide on how to do that right from the Quickbooks website ➔ How to Convert a Quickbooks for Windows to Quickbooks for Mac.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2021 10:36 PM in response to mimo956

I understand that you would like to transfer Quickbooks from a Windows PC to a MacBook Air. Yes that can be done. You will need to download Quickbooks for Mac from the Intuit Quickbooks website. After that you can convert the Windows Quickbooks file to the Mac version. At that point, you can move the Mac Quickbooks file to your MacBook Air and begin using it.

Here is a guide on how to do that right from the Quickbooks website ➔ How to Convert a Quickbooks for Windows to Quickbooks for Mac.

Axel F.

Can I transfer quickbooks from pc to Mac air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.