Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting logged out

Is anyone getting logged out of apps after the iOS 14.5.1 update? I recently updated the sw and its been bothering me as I’ve to log in each time i open any app.

Posted on May 7, 2021 12:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2021 3:16 AM

Before updating to the latest iOS 14.5.1 as told in your post what was your earlier iOS version. Then you can look into the iOS changes that have happened between the earlier version on your iPhone and this new version that you have updated now. 

This will give you a broader idea of the issue if it is directly linked to the iOS version or is triggered by something else.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2021 3:16 AM in response to appleuzer81

Before updating to the latest iOS 14.5.1 as told in your post what was your earlier iOS version. Then you can look into the iOS changes that have happened between the earlier version on your iPhone and this new version that you have updated now. 

This will give you a broader idea of the issue if it is directly linked to the iOS version or is triggered by something else.

Getting logged out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.