Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home & power button problems

So today when I got out of the shower I had grabbed my phone to ask Siri to play a specific song and I am guessing some little drop fell on the home button and got in or something like that but if so that made my power button not work (for trying to shut down my phone) but I can’t turn it on n off and my home button will vibrate but not leave the page at all or active Siri. I have tried numerous things but have come here to seek help if all is well in the morning I hope soo:(

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 7, 2021 12:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2021 3:01 AM

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad ...

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad, here are a few steps that might fix the issue. If they don't, you'll need to set up a repair. Remove any protective films or cases that might block the button or switch. Check for debris or dirt around the button or switch and clean with a soft cloth.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2021 3:01 AM in response to Mikerman2

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad ...

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad, here are a few steps that might fix the issue. If they don't, you'll need to set up a repair. Remove any protective films or cases that might block the button or switch. Check for debris or dirt around the button or switch and clean with a soft cloth.

Home & power button problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.