Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Passcode

I forgot my passcode to my iPad, I followed the steps and it keeps saying "iPad is disabled, connect to iTunes." Is there another way to get rid of my passcode?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 7, 2021 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2021 6:27 PM

You will have to restore the iPad using a computer. there is no other way. The process will erase the device. Later you can restore your data from a recent back-up. If you do not have a computer, perhaps a friend could help, ot you can make an appointment at the nearest apple Store for assistance. Instructions here...

If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2021 6:27 PM in response to NklV980

You will have to restore the iPad using a computer. there is no other way. The process will erase the device. Later you can restore your data from a recent back-up. If you do not have a computer, perhaps a friend could help, ot you can make an appointment at the nearest apple Store for assistance. Instructions here...

If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

iPad Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.