Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail app is a big problem

All emails does not show all emails for all accounts. I have to literally go into each account and go into all mail and important mail for each ac to see emails.

mor sometimes if I search for the name it shows. Basically I would not even know if people have sent me email unless they call to check it.

it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

please addrsss it

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on May 7, 2021 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2021 6:13 PM

Hema16 Said:

"Mail app is a big problem: All emails does not show all emails for all accounts. I have to literally go into each account and go into all mail and important mail for each ac to see emails. mor sometimes if I search for the name it shows. Basically I would not even know if people have sent me email unless they call to check it.[...]"

-------

Are you Connected to the Internet?

You would need to be connected to the internet to make this work. So, connect to it, and see if it sends.

Expired App Password:

Do you use an App Password? Tf so, try a new App Password. It may need to resync it the App password has expired (something often seen after updating your device or other installations).

See how AOL Uses it:

As an example, here is how AOL uses an app password. You may need to use an app password. Go Here: Create and Manage Third-Party App Passwords - AOL Help

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2021 6:13 PM in response to Hema16

Hema16 Said:

"Mail app is a big problem: All emails does not show all emails for all accounts. I have to literally go into each account and go into all mail and important mail for each ac to see emails. mor sometimes if I search for the name it shows. Basically I would not even know if people have sent me email unless they call to check it.[...]"

-------

Are you Connected to the Internet?

You would need to be connected to the internet to make this work. So, connect to it, and see if it sends.

Expired App Password:

Do you use an App Password? Tf so, try a new App Password. It may need to resync it the App password has expired (something often seen after updating your device or other installations).

See how AOL Uses it:

As an example, here is how AOL uses an app password. You may need to use an app password. Go Here: Create and Manage Third-Party App Passwords - AOL Help

Mail app is a big problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.