Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Mail

I have woken up to find my entire email inbox empty, is there any way to recover all these email’s as there were important emails going back years? I’ve checked the trash/bin folder and there is nothing in there, I’ve checked all the other folders to see if they had been moved into there and they are also empty, the only folder that has emails in is the “sent” folder. I have recently updated my iPhone I’m unsure if this has anything to do with it. Please can you help? Thanks

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 7, 2021 7:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2021 7:44 PM

lukeadams96 Said"

"iCloud Mail: I have woken up to find my entire email inbox empty, is there any way to recover all these email’s as there were important emails going back years?[...]"

-------

"Recovered":

On the left-half of Mail, click "On my Mac" and see if they reside in there. There, they lay as "recovered".

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2021 7:44 PM in response to lukeadams96

lukeadams96 Said"

"iCloud Mail: I have woken up to find my entire email inbox empty, is there any way to recover all these email’s as there were important emails going back years?[...]"

-------

"Recovered":

On the left-half of Mail, click "On my Mac" and see if they reside in there. There, they lay as "recovered".

iCloud Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.