Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 365 activities badge is gone

Hi, I have a problem with my newest badge. I got my 365 activities done 2 days ago. It says: "You made it 367 times". On the 365th day my badge showed up, I also saw it on my iPhone. But when I checked it today, it was gone already. I tried restarting my Apple Watch and my iPhone, but none of it worked.

I have Apple Watch 4 and iPhone XS. Thanks for the help. :)

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on May 8, 2021 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2021 7:28 AM

If you make an encrypted backup in Itunes and you lose some awards etc then you can restore the watch from this Itunes backup,I do it all the time with various experiments I try,then if it all goes wrong I just restore from Itunes and I'm back up and running in 10 minutes with all my health and fitness data intact.In 5 years I haven't lost a single byte of data.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2021 7:28 AM in response to Martinyugi

If you make an encrypted backup in Itunes and you lose some awards etc then you can restore the watch from this Itunes backup,I do it all the time with various experiments I try,then if it all goes wrong I just restore from Itunes and I'm back up and running in 10 minutes with all my health and fitness data intact.In 5 years I haven't lost a single byte of data.

May 8, 2021 6:58 AM in response to Martinyugi

This happens to a lot of people and nobody seems to know why,the awards usually show up again in a day or two.

I keep a backup in Itunes and I've never lost anything.

My 365 activities badge is gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.