Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find my Apple Watch if battery is dead. I can see the location on Find My app but it is not there so is that location where the battery died?

If I use The Find My app and see location of watch but it isn’t there does that mean it is where my battery died and last location it showed before dying?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on May 8, 2021 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2021 11:31 AM

Hello,

when your Apple Watch battery dies it quickly broadcasts where it is as an attempt to make it easier to find. Unfortunately if it moves after that you won’t be able to broadcast its location, you will have to wait until it gets charged or contact your local law enforcement or community for help.

-Drake

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2021 11:31 AM in response to Jaxsan

Hello,

when your Apple Watch battery dies it quickly broadcasts where it is as an attempt to make it easier to find. Unfortunately if it moves after that you won’t be able to broadcast its location, you will have to wait until it gets charged or contact your local law enforcement or community for help.

-Drake

How to find my Apple Watch if battery is dead. I can see the location on Find My app but it is not there so is that location where the battery died?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.