📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Plus. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple debuts iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Circle Doorbell stop sending notification (doorbell button) after iOS update to 14.5.1

After I update iOS on my Apple devices such as iPhone 12 to iOS 14.5.1, iwatch and MacBook Pro, I stop getting doorbell press notification.

what can I do now?

iPhone 12

Posted on May 8, 2021 7:59 PM

4 replies

May 9, 2021 2:14 PM in response to MrXYZz

Hello MrXYZz,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to help with this trouble you're having with the doorbell notifications. After updating the iOS you want to make sure that your devices, as well as the app for the doorbell are all up-to-date. Follow the guidance as needed:

Update your Apple Watch

How to update the software on your Mac

How to manually update apps on your Apple device

Let us know if this helps you. 

Jun 6, 2021 1:52 PM in response to MrXYZz

Doorbell notifications not appearing on iOS device…

Installed Logitech Doorbell, appears to be functioning, shows up on HomeKit & Apple TV when I press bell, as camera well visible when I access via iPhone. Problem: bell does not set off notification on iOS device… I have followed all the instructions: all devices updated, on the same network, same user ID, iCloud on, Keychain on, notifications set to Notify via HomeKit on and turned on via iOS device.

I turned it all off and back on again and still no notification for motion sensor or bell trigger from the doorbell camera… please help! Thanks

Logitech Circle Doorbell stop sending notification (doorbell button) after iOS update to 14.5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.