Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

liquid detected in connector lightning

I have a problem with my phone, it shows me a problem with the ligtning socket that is wet. The phone had no contact with water. When the charger is disconnected from the power supply, the message is displayed all the time

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 9, 2021 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 2:19 PM

I received a notification this morning when I connected the phone to charging. 80% charged and this message appeared to me

Similar questions

3 replies

May 9, 2021 2:00 PM in response to Vidmir

Vidmir Said:

"liquid detected in connector lightning: I have a problem with my phone, it shows me a problem with the ligtning socket that is wet. The phone had no contact with water. When the charger is disconnected from the power supply, the message is displayed all the time"

-------

Providing a Screenshot:

Can you provide a screenshot of this message? This will allow everyone to see this message firsthand.

Go Here: Take a Screenshot or Screen Recording on iPhone - Apple Support

Important: Be certain to leave out personal formation by covering it with rectangles.

Condensation may be the Culprit:

Condensation may have gathered quite a bit. And, that can happen indoors - typically in lower floor levels - so, that may be what has happened here.

liquid detected in connector lightning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.