My phone is showing message that liquid is detected in the lightening connector port but I am quite sure My phone didn’t fell into water. This has been happening since wednesday evening. I have kept the phone off to dry and also cleaned the port.

Since last wednesday my phone is showing message that liquid is detected in the lightening connector and is not charging. But the case is my phone didn’t fell in to water. I have kept the phone off to dry if there are any liquide since wednesday but still showing the same message. My device is iPhone 13. What can I do ?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 11:29 PM

If you see one of these alerts, your iPhone has detected liquid in the Lightning port or on the Lightning cable or Lightning accessory.

If you see a liquid-detection alert on your iPhone

1 reply

My phone is showing message that liquid is detected in the lightening connector port but I am quite sure My phone didn’t fell into water. This has been happening since wednesday evening. I have kept the phone off to dry and also cleaned the port.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.