Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Maps

How do I delete or turn-off the Editor's Picks in Apple Maps?

I find them very annoying. I would like to turn them on/off as needed.

iPhone 10r

iOS 14.5.1

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on May 9, 2021 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 3:14 PM

Feedback to Apple

With a feature request

Product Feedback - Apple

6 replies

May 14, 2021 2:39 PM in response to sabaaka

Yeah, so Apple tells me submit a feature request.

While I was at it, I also asked them to give us the ability to sort maps in Alpha order.

I have maps for all over the world and have to scroll and scroll to find them.

I wonder if they will even think if putting the alphabet along the right hand side of the screen. Duh!

J for Japan. R for Russia.

Living outside of California, I REALLY need to know where the "Essential Asian-American History sites" are located.

And I really, REALLY need and can't wait to use the "Black-Owned Streetwear & Sneaker Stores." Wow, just brilliant.

Good luck with that Tai Chai Latte in Napa. I feel for you on the 405 on a Friday afternoon. Been there, done that, escaped in 1992!

iPhone Maps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.