Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple account keeps getting banned from the Apple store and Itunes store for no absolute reason. Is there any way I can fix it?

My apple account keeps getting banned from the Apple store and Itunes store for no absolute reason. Is there any way I can fix it?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on May 9, 2021 4:37 PM

4 replies

May 9, 2021 5:03 PM in response to K4G0ME

The reason is you owe Apple money and you haven’t settled with them, or perhaps you requested that your bank charge back a purchase from Apple. You need to actually speak to someone to resolve it. There’s a link specifically to do that in this support article→If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

May 9, 2021 5:36 PM in response to K4G0ME

You need to contact them again and ask why. The most common reason is you requested a chargeback from your card issuer. If you do that it is a last resort action that you should only do if you never want to do business with that company again.

If you didn’t do that then you have used an invalid payment method multiple times, or violated some other policy, such as ordering from an app store for a different country than where you reside, or at least appearing to. This can happen if you use VPN connections that don’t terminate in your country of residence.

This is all speculation; I know nothing about you; these are just the most common reasons accounts are disabled. And disabling an account is a last resort; Apple will only do it when all other ways of trying to resolve an issue with a customer fail.

But if you contact them they will tell you the reason, and also tell you what you must do to avoid this happening in the future.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.