Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Banned on Apple and ITunes

I can download games,Apps Etc.. but I can’t update anything I keep getting a notification saying your Apple Store and ITunes has been banned how do I get that unbanned??

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 11:20 AM

Hello,

Does it actually say "banned"? If not then more likely you are seeing a message saying "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked". In that case you must contact Apple for help. This is not something you can fix yourself. Apple provides this contact link for this specific issue --> Apple Support .

__

The above is based on the support article: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 11:20 AM in response to stewie226

Hello,

Does it actually say "banned"? If not then more likely you are seeing a message saying "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked". In that case you must contact Apple for help. This is not something you can fix yourself. Apple provides this contact link for this specific issue --> Apple Support .

__

The above is based on the support article: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Jan 18, 2023 8:28 PM in response to stewie226

stewie226 Said:

"Banned on Apple and ITunes: I can download games,Apps Etc.. but I can’t update anything I keep getting a notification saying your Apple Store and ITunes has been banned how do I get that unbanned??"

-------

Provide a Screenshot:

I'm not so certain about the word "banned". Is this a text message? Please provide a screenshot, that would most certainly help: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support. IMPORTANT: Blank out personal info by covering it with red retables through use of the Photos app.

Banned on Apple and ITunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.