Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 freezing

How do I get my iPhone to stop freezing every 24-28 hours? {I’ve tried turning it off

and making another account}

Posted on May 9, 2021 10:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 12:14 AM

Try a hard reset: Force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, or iPhone 12. Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

if this doesn't work, sign out of your icloud- make a back up and then restore the phone to factory default. Then set it up as a new phone and don't recover from a back up. Also, make sure your ios is updated to 14.5

Hope this helps

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2021 12:14 AM in response to nataly41

Try a hard reset: Force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, or iPhone 12. Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

if this doesn't work, sign out of your icloud- make a back up and then restore the phone to factory default. Then set it up as a new phone and don't recover from a back up. Also, make sure your ios is updated to 14.5

Hope this helps

iPhone 11 freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.