Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Version Updates

hi please fix iOS 14.5.1 i can’t play game smooth. normally i play pubg mobile 60 FPS when i update to 14.5.1 it like 30 or 40 FPS so please fix it i very important to me i need to play tournament this month ):

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 9, 2021 11:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 1:05 AM

Theaa99 wrote:

S so please fix it i very important to me

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical knowhow in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

For these questions, you may Contact Apple Inc or your Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores directly or contact support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2021 1:05 AM in response to Theaa99

Theaa99 wrote:

S so please fix it i very important to me

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical knowhow in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

For these questions, you may Contact Apple Inc or your Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores directly or contact support

May 10, 2021 1:05 AM in response to Theaa99

Before updating to the latest iOS 14.5.1 as told in your post what was your earlier iOS version. Then you can look into the iOS changes that have happened between the earlier version on your iPhone and this new version that you have updated now. 

This will give you a broader idea of the issue if it is directly linked to the iOS version or is triggered by something else.

Version Updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.