Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I install Apple TV app on Sony TV, I can log in to Apple ID (the subscription expires on May 11), but I can't play videos

When I install Apple TV app on Sony TV, I can log in to Apple ID (subscription expired on May 11), display menu and resource list, but can't play video. I repeatedly verified the network, tried to play all kinds of videos, and finally found that only the trailer can play normally (probably because the file is small), and the rest can't play.

In order to verify that there is no problem with the network at home, I log in to Apple TV with macbook pro and iPhone 7 respectively, and all Apple TV videos can be played normally

BRAVIA4KGB,

Posted on May 10, 2021 2:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 6:44 AM

Please be aware that users will need to sign in to the Apple TV app, through the in-app Settings, with the Apple ID account that has the subscription/has the purchases.

Similar questions

1 reply

When I install Apple TV app on Sony TV, I can log in to Apple ID (the subscription expires on May 11), but I can't play videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.