Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes connect Portal Issue

Hi team. I am having an issue with the iTunes connect portal. Essentially, when I log in I am presented with Apps, Artists, Books, Media, Podcast connect. Now out of those 5 icons, only Artists seems to be working. The other 4 are just icons with no Hyperlinks on them. If I right click and open in a new tab, only their icons are displayed. I have tried different browsers and incognito mode with no joy. Please assist as I need to edit my Podcast settings urgently please

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on May 10, 2021 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 6:37 AM

If this is a brand new Apple ID - you will need to validate it. That means you need to use it to download a free app on an iOS device or iPad. If you do not have an iOS device or iPad - then you can use Apple Music to validate the Apple ID. It seems to be an issue with making sure you first approve the Apple ToS with the new Apple ID.

Once you do that - then you should be able to log in.

Rob W

libsyn

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2021 6:37 AM in response to saevios

If this is a brand new Apple ID - you will need to validate it. That means you need to use it to download a free app on an iOS device or iPad. If you do not have an iOS device or iPad - then you can use Apple Music to validate the Apple ID. It seems to be an issue with making sure you first approve the Apple ToS with the new Apple ID.

Once you do that - then you should be able to log in.

Rob W

libsyn

May 10, 2021 6:30 AM in response to saevios

Try going directly to https://podcastsconnect.apple.com - it works OK for me but it may not for everyone. There are ongoing problems at Podcasts Connect which are causing some people to have the problem you describe. Apple are aware and are working on it. There isn't really anything you can do about it except keep trying. However most settings can be made directly in the feed without using Podcasts Connect - it would depend on what you are trying to do.

May 27, 2021 9:40 AM in response to FMPod

this is from Roger Wilmut1

It worked for me

Try going directly to https://podcastsconnect.apple.com - it works OK for me but it may not for everyone. There are ongoing problems at Podcasts Connect which are causing some people to have the problem you describe. Apple are aware and are working on it. There isn't really anything you can do about it except keep trying. However most settings can be made directly in the feed without using Podcasts Connect - it would depend on what you are trying to do.

Itunes connect Portal Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.