Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Who can I contact about very poor customer service?

Who can I contact about very poor customer service today, May 17th at 11:45AM at the Apple store in Charlotte at Southpark Mall?

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 11, 2021 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2021 2:00 PM

I did call Apple Care and reported the incident. Matt at the store who would not tell me his last name told me he was the supervisor but I question that.

I am going to write a letter to Apple Inc. in California. I doubt this will help but I will give it a try!

4 replies

May 11, 2021 1:50 PM in response to Traveler9

The Get Support link won't help you, your best bet is to contact the Store Manager and file your complaint there. If this was a Genius Bar situation you might try asking for the Service Manager instead. Be sure to have the date and time at hand so the manager can check video if applicable and be specific regarding your complaint. If all they did was follow the rules you won't get far.

You can also call AppleCare and ask to be transferred to Customer Service but that is the long way around. If you are not satisfied with the manager's response you can ask for the name/contact information of their supervisor.

May 11, 2021 2:07 PM in response to Traveler9

Unless you asked to be transferred to Customer Service calling AppleCare and reporting the incident will do nothing. I didn't say ask for a supervisor, call the store and ask to speak to the manager. That will have far more impact than writing a letter. Did these people verbally attack you, curse at you, or something like that?

Who can I contact about very poor customer service?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.